Burdick & Associates, P.C. provides a full range of attest, tax, and advisory services.
Is your business on the move? Are you growing sales, adding staff or expanding your space? Do you wish you had someone to advise you — someone with extensive training and impressive credentials who has been through it before? You do — your CPA.
A CPA may be the most valuable professional you can employ. Whether your financial landscape is simple or complex, we have the knowledge and ability to meet your needs, from accounting and tax issues to thorough planning and sound business advice.
We’re well-rounded business professionals who can guide you through your toughest challenges, enhance your operational efficiency and analyze your business to help you plan for the future.
Burdick & Associates, P.C. provides tax preparation and consultation services for individuals and companies of all sizes. Our taxation advisers are experienced professionals who help clients with a wide variety of complex tax issues. We make sure our clients take advantage of all relevant tax benefits while complying with current IRS regulations.
Tax Services Include:
- Tax Return Preparation: Income / Estate / Fiduciary
- Income Tax Planning
- Estate and Gift Tax Planning
- Representation at Tax Examinations (Federal and State)
Since 1978, Burdick & Associates, P.C. has been providing companies with audit, review, and compilation services. While practicing with the highest level of skill and dedication, we work to understand your business, tailor our approach, and reach the goal you expect. Our staff is experienced, and our methodology is both effective and cost-efficient.
Attest Services Include:
- Financial Statements: Audit / Review / Compilation
- Cash Flow and Budget Analysis
- Assistance on application of accounting principles
Burdick & Associates, P.C. provides the following advisory services:
- Formation of a New Business Enterprise
- Special Investigations
- Information and Record Keeping-Installation/Review
- Internal Control Studies
- Operating Analysis
- Assist other Professionals with Estate Planning
- Short- and Long-Range Business Plans
- Revenue Enhancement / Cost Control Studies
- Interpretation of Financial Statements
- Contract Review / Negotiations
- Lease / Purchase Economic Studies
- Financial Modeling
- Cash Management
- Litigation Support
- Merger / Acquisitions / Liquidations / Reorganization
- Stock Redemption and Buy / Sell Agreement