Website Burdick & Associates, P.C.
For over 45 years, Burdick & Associates, P.C., a highly regarded full-service public accounting firm, located in the heart of the Denver Tech Center, has provided accounting, audit, advisory, and tax services.
Why Burdick & Associates, P.C.?
- We’re small but thriving – and need a motivated team player to be a key member of our team!
- We’re excited to hear fresh perspectives and new ideas!
- We value our employees – we offer an ideal work/life balance including flexible schedules and excellent opportunities for career development and advancement!
For over 45 years, Burdick & Associates, P.C., a highly regarded full-service public accounting firm, located in the heart of the Denver Tech Center, has provided accounting, audit, advisory, and tax services. We’re currently seeking a dedicated self-starter to lead tax and audit engagements for a diverse client roster of individuals and privately held businesses.
- Prepare and review federal and state individual, business, and trust income tax returns
- Oversee the day-to-day operations of audit, review, compilation, and preparation engagements
- Perform accounting of complex areas of clients’ balance sheet and income statements
- Oversee the completion of clients’ financial statements
- Analyze small business accounting records and make adjustments for tax returns and financial statements
- Delegate and conduct tax research and planning for small business clients
- Develop and cultivate professional client relationships
- Supervise, develop, and motivate staff and provide them with counseling and career guidance
- Minimum 3 years prior public accounting experience
- Active Colorado CPA licensure is a plus
- Supervisory experience
- Comprehensive knowledge of current tax and audit issues
- Oil and gas industry knowledge is a plus
- Attention to detail with strong organizational, time management, analytical, client service and PC skills including Microsoft Excel and accounting software proficiency
- Strong work ethic with the ability to identify complex accounting issues, juggle multiple priorities and meet deadlines in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
What’s important to us?
- Providing our staff with high level training and opportunity for advancement and ownership
- Creating a positive culture where each individual is acknowledged for their contributions to the continued success of the company
- Flexible work options and time away from the office – we want you to have an actual balance of life and work including time for family and yourself.
We provide a competitive salary, commensurate with experience, plus bonuses and a comprehensive benefits package including employer-paid medical insurance and dental, vision, disability, and life insurance and 401(k) with employer match. In addition, we offer an ideal work/life balance including flexible schedules and generous PTO, paid continuing education and a family-friendly, relaxed, and collaborative work environment.
What happens next?
Click the “Apply” button and start building your career!
Annual base salary $60,000-$120,000, depending on experience and CPA licensure
For more information, visit our home page.
Burdick & Associates, P.C. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com